This page lists links to various sites that I like or find useful. Maybe you will too.
and Bison howto for C++ users - A few notes on using these popular compiler generation tools
with the C++ programming language.
- Lex and YACC
primer/HOWTO - An introduction to the popular compiler generation tools lex and yacc. Most of
it is also suitable for those using the open source equivalents, flex and bison.
- Java homepage - Nothing to do with coffee,
this is the official home page for Sun Microsystem's Java programming language.
- PHP homepage - This is the official homepage
for the PHP programming language.
Free Software (as in freedom, and often as in beer as well)
- The GNU project homepage - The official
homepage of the GNU (GNU's Not Unix) project, creators of some of the world's most widely used
- Evil Overlord, Inc. - Planning world
domination? Want to avoid the mistakes made in the past? Here's the place to start. Contains
such wisdom as "I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a
device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the
hero is just putting his plan into operation."
- Nightwish - The official homepage of
Finnish metal band Nightwish.
- Sonata Arctica - Another fantastic Finnish metal band.
- Babel Fish - Translate text or
web pages from and to many different languages.
- Religious Tolerance - A site
aiming to promote religous tolerance and understanding. Please be warned, this site discusses
very controversial issues from all sides, and as such you may find some content offensive.